Monday, September 19, 2011
Week 4!! How are we doing?!!!!
Hey all!!!
I am back!
How is everyone doing? Yes things are hectic..are they? Or just new. New is correct. And the adjustment is taking a while to stomach. It's been rough! Trinidad is......okay so onto the new stuff.
I weighed last week and realised that I have lost 4 pounds. I'm not going to argue about that because I swore that I had lost more. It is what it is. I won't fight that weightloss, just continue to see if I can consistently lose weight every week.
Temptations are all around rotis, bake and shark, pizza hut, wings, subway! It is hard to actually keep on track but the goal to keep losing the weight is at the forefront of my mind of course apart from my school work.
I will admit that I did eat a small brownie--DO NOT JUDGE ME. But I just had to. It was a comfort food moment and no hug was around so I had it. Sue me.
I did continue aerobics and he is a killer. But a welcomed high impact 3 days a week, 1 hour-1 hour and a half work out. Go Jason you demon. We do total body work out and I will not miss it unless a hurricane or some unforeseen circumstance has occurred.
So where do we go from here?
KEep on pressing on. I was wondering though, with the removal of complex carbs from your diet, is it normal for me to even be sometimes feeling a bit unwell? Like almost weak?
Sometimes I had that feeling and I am wondering if it is in fact normal.
Someone asked me what do I eat.
I eat high protein diets and little or no carbs. However, my Dr. Whom I think is going to hide from me soon, is thinking about reintroducing potatoes into my diet soon. That would be a welcomed change because the beans and peas can only make me happy for so long.
So I am 4 pounds down and in two weeks I will revisit the health centre and weight again and see what has happened since.
Will keep everyone posted :)
No picture this week...by the time I am dressed I have to be out the door..will post two next week.
KEep it up everyone.
Shout outs to my friend Ms. B who has embarked and is doing well on her new healthy lifestyle. I am beyond proud of you!!!
Be blessed.
KKA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment