Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 3-Bit Better

Hey! I have something to say.  It will however have to wait until a little later when my mood has improved just a bit.  For those who are cancerian, like myself.  Our moods are very.....interesting.  I prefer to be a bit more genuine and wait till this mood subsides.

I am a bit early with this blog seeing as I just weighed and proud to say I have lost almost 3 pounds and a few ounces.  I wrote in my diary thus far.  No cheats and drinking water now.  I will head to the gym later and try to get some activity going on.

My next post will be about motivation and doing what you say will do when you will do.  The one thing I hate is a slacker or a "talker".  One who just talks about doing something and doesn't.

I usually avoid these persons.  It is not that I do not appreciate the person.  But I usually wonder why people make promises they cannot keep-in any aspect of life.  I cannot measure everyone by my yard stick.  I have learnt to go it alone or to just smile and say "Yeah Right" quietly when someone makes these empty promises.  I learnt long time ago to rely on numero uno.  This is to avoid being disappointed in the future.  I have had to.  I am not Job from the Bible, there is only so much disappointment I can take.  I know when someone is committed or bull shitting me.  Most times.

Someone asked why I do what I do.  I do it because I want to.

My advice to those beginning any journey in life?

JUST DO IT.

Do not make proclamations and pontifications about DOING SOMETHING and then DO NOT do it.  Just do it!  YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

KKA

No comments:

Post a Comment