Friday, November 9, 2012

Checking In-November!!!

Hey all!!

Look I have not been blogging because I was being bad.

However something kicked in and I am climbing my way back out of the misery that was bad eating habits, not going to the gym with commitment and being an utter slob.

So I am back on track and feeling good about it.  Please Lord let me keep up this momentum!!!

This blog is pretty short today.  Just wanted to check in and say a bit HELLO to all the persons that have been keeping up with me!

To those who read my blog regardless and just give me some nudges of encouragement :).  Plus I do not know what I weigh.  I have not weighed in a while and probably it would be good if I did not because really---it might depress me.  I have a few pieces of clothing that are a bit tight now that have become my goals.  So I am working towards those pieces being back in my wardrobe as staples.

So that is it for now.  I promise to do better for the month of November with blogging.  BTW If you are reading this Julie-Taking the Fat out of Skinny-Please check your email!!

Stay blessed

KKA


No comments:

Post a Comment