Hey everyone!!
January 3rd which means it is Day 3 in the lose 30 pounds and maintain the weightloss Challenge for 2013.
I have cut out all simple carbs and some complex carbs and have just been limiting my food intake and have been drinking water only sometimes 2 litres or more.
I finally have a trusted scale thanks to my neighbours/family I am now able to weigh regularly and will be taking my scale back to Trinidad.
I also restarted the gym which will also help with the weightloss. My routine is more cardio and light weights lots of reps. So let us see how that goes!
Research has been key this time around. I research healthy foods and alternatives to disallow myself cheating.
I don't know about you all but I have this inability to stop eating foods that I know are bad for me. The easiest thing for me to do is not to purchase any. I can see the food and know I am not to eat it but still make a direct line for all the bad foods. Amazing right?!
I've been learning to research foods first before I even attempt to put them in my mouth.
Also I weighed again today and I weigh 234. I'm thinking that might just be water weight and the bloating I may have been experiencing but still it is a high number for me and I am no where near my goal weight. Right now 200 seems like an awesome number.
I have been doing a lot of positive affirmations to ensure that I keep on track. And I have the help of the Mister who helps to encourage me a lot. Especially when I want to splurge.
I haven't taken any full length pictures and since I am not too happy with the weight gain I have been avoiding taking any pictures really. Sad but true. My ego is bruised by the weight gain.
To all the friendly mails and messages I am grateful for your encouraging words. My struggles some of you can identify with, some persons cannot. However the hardest thing is to try hard and you must do it for your health. You only have one life and try to make it your best life and a healthy one.
Take care everyone!!
KKA
No comments:
Post a Comment