I JOINED A NEW GYM!!!!
Amen!!
Finally I have found a proper gym that cares about your development and progress. Finally!!!
I'm so excited that I have moved on to another gym. The programs are excellent and I am just stoked! They also freeze your membership until you return so don't have to worry about paying when I get home just head right into the gym.
Tomorrow I get my orientation and assessment and they etch out a plan just suited to your needs. Can you feel my excitement? ahahah
Food wise I have been trying my hardest. I try to eat 3 main meals-inclusive of breakfast and my water. Today I had a greek salad with fish and that was my main meal for the day.
Today one of the trainers at the gym made some sense. He said when you starve yourself especially on mornings when you don't eat breakfast and drink water you then are unable to make rational decisions in terms of your food choices. You therefore attempt to fill the hunger cravings instead of finding something of nutritional value. Even when you don't drink the required amounts of water you deny your body chance to properly function.
This made sense to me because this is something I am guilty of.
I believe that when I do not eat I am doing myself a favour. That the weight will just shed. In truth and in fact I am doing myself a grave injustice.
So moral of the lesson?
Eat breakfast and chug that water down. Never have I had it lain out so plainly for me. Someone finally understands how my brain works--Finally.
I weighed today and I am 232. Let's keep pushing ahead. Now for all the ones who will write and tell me about too fast et al. When I first weighed I was on my monthlies so I figured I had about a few extra pounds on there already. So let's take that into consideration.
But 220s I see you!!!
OMG I cannot wait until I no longer have a 2 in front of my weight.
Stay blessed
KKA
No comments:
Post a Comment