Friday, January 24, 2014

I am Continuing what I Started...

Wow it has been such a long time since I last blogged.  I miss this and this year I decided that I would get back into my regular blogging.  Not only for my sanity in many instances but also because my spirit says it is time to keep on doing one of the few things that brings me joy-writing.

It need not be a masterpiece at this juncture but I find having an avenue to just vent--specifically about my weight is a great thing for a Foodie on a Diet like me.  Therefore I need to go back to the drawing board.  There is a slippery slope that you begin to travel and then all of a sudden you balloon back up to 300 pounds.  Nope not happening.  I feel myself slowly losing self control and therefore I need to pull it back.

What is my goal?

To lose at least  20 pounds by the time my 3 year weight loss anniversary comes along in June.  I have set this goal because I really don't want to lose control of my eating and then be totally disappointed when I am on my way back to my previous weight.  That would be devastating.

Therefore I am going to keep at it.  Exercise as much control as I can and continue to watch what I eat.

Cutting all flour based foods and sticking to lean meat.  I have no shakes this time.  I want to see if I can go it alone without the shakes.  However  I have tried this new shake, well new for me GNC Lean Shake.  I must admit it has been quite good.  Not sure how often  I will use it as it is so expensive; but it is an alternative to my normal protein shake.

I am nervous! I can't fail this time around.  I really have to do this properly.  I refuse to not live my best life being the healthiest I can be.

So keep up with me--Encourage me!

Now I have no choice but to be accountable..*sigh*


Time to pay closer attention to what it is I am eating.  And there it is folks, the cliche picture of what healthy eating looks like basically.  Fruits and veges.  Yup.  It sounds and looks simpler than it is for some of us.

Take Care

KKA

No comments:

Post a Comment