How often should you weigh?
I have become a habitual weigher..which is somewhat unhealthy. But aside from that. I have a question.
How often should a female weigh? And WHEN should a female weigh herself?
Today is probably a frustrating diet day. We all have them and whilst it isn't that I have been breaking my diet. It seems as though this scale just would not do some magical jump to my desired weight goal.
Frustrating...I can see my goals...I know how to get there....but it seems as though someone may need to talk to my scale and let her know that I need it to get its act together :( Please.
Bless
KKA--frustrated but I will keep on trying
I've learnt the scale has a mind of its own, you can use your body fat index to guage your weight loss or you can use the measurements of your body ie. the amount of inches lost.
ReplyDeleteimma have to go that route...it's frustrating...is there such a thing as a chronic heavy weigher? lolol im beginning to think so!
ReplyDelete