Saturday, January 7, 2012

BOOM! Sometimes when there is nothing much to say--post a picture anyway!! :)

Wasn't that rhyme cheesy?  It made me smile though :).

Hope everyone is doing awesome.  I am alive and kicking.  Dealing with a wicked breakout *not amused* on my arms.  Last night I was almost convinced it was chicken pox.  I was having small panic attacks about it and ready to get the hell on out of Trinidad to get home BUT I think by now I am convinced it is not chicken pox.  However I need to find out what it is.  I have a bad history with acne and at 26 years old I should not be dealing with this foolishness again :(.  No Bueno.

So I am heading straight to the Dr. tomorrow morning.  Wish me all the best and keep me in your prayers.  I am so iffy with my skin and taking care of it.  Hence why I willingly only drink water.  My face and skin had been the cleanest I had ever seen it.  Hopefully it is something a tablet can take care of.  Cross Fingers.

I went to the gym today.  Spent over 2 awesome tiring hours in the gym.  My leg is numb right now, my head was hurting me something vicious.  I was just glad to have life and be able to walk and jump around.  God is good.  As I get older I am realising how good he is.  No Bible thumper here....sometimes we are humbled.  Over the vacation I was reminded that I am not always in control of my life especially when I was at home in PAIN with my back.  I was reminded that I cannot always dictate the pace of my life.  We plan-God laughs.  Today meant a lot to me to be back in the gym.  I do not think I really let on the full extent of the pain I was in BUT, you know now.

I stuck to my diet for the most part today.  I walked a lot.  Moved around a lot.  Hopefully some more pounds continue to shed.

Keep up with me ya'll.  Will keep you posted on this breakout.

KKA

Oh wait! I have pics in the gym.




I love my gym!  It is one of my favourite things about Trinidad :).  Probably my favourite.  It is nearby, has great equipment AND AFFORDABLE.  Especially for students.  We get a special monthly fee-which is manageable and you can go as often or how many times you want to go daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment