My phobia about needles---officially OVER.
Trust me when I tell you that I am over that phobia. The amount of needles that have been piercing my skin and veins for blood tests and IV drips it would be ridiculous if I still was in fact STILL AFRAID of needles. Hopefully yesterday was the LAST blood test I would have to take for a long time. Hopefully.
Oreos...yummy. I got some oreos from my neighbour and ohhhh I have been going to town on these oreos. Don't judge me! loololol I forgot how much I use to love oreos. Please forgive me! I really needed something sweet. Something to ya know ease the stress a bit. So I had some.
I weighed yesterday at the Dr. and I am a few pounds away from my goal weight. YAY.
I really did not even try I have to be honest. I did not actually go about reaching it. But it happened. I have been eating more though, some cheats (like the oreos) in between. I have had to take it easy on the exercising but I am still trying to not really disregard my diet totally. Remember I told you all my Dr did not even want me to lose any more weight. YEsterday she literally looked me dead in my eyes and said NO MORE-not even an ounce-not a pound more. So I am heeding advice.
If however it happens, it happens. I am not going to force it. It is something that would have to be happening on its own.
My water intake has increased and I am pleased about that. I manage at least 3 litres of water every day and there is a huge difference in my skin and the way how I feel. Do not underestimate the importance of water in your diet. DO NOT. Your body NEEDS it. Do NOT deprive your body of it. You WILL regret it.
My appetite has changed and in fact my cravings have subsided a bit.
I am feeling a lot better though. That is great news :). I hate taking all the meds though. I hope soon I will be able to come off of all the meds and just begin to return to my old routine.
I really hope all of you are okay and still blessed.
Take care of yourselves and take care of each other.
Until next time :)
KKA
No comments:
Post a Comment