Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thanks...

For all the messages of concern on facebook, my email, bb messenger, calls, skype messages and even here on Blogger-I want to say a heartfelt THANK YOU.

I have to take a step back like I said before.  My hiatus is not over however this blog has always been cathartic for me and I have to get back to blogging to help heal myself.  I have some vlogs to post.  I did about 2 so far.  I am a bit hesitant to post, but I believe that talking things out helps- A LOT.

I have some awesome people around me.  I have to firstly say THANK YOU to Fawn, Kevin and Tempu whom I am forever GRATEFUL.  I love each of them.  They are my friends and I thank you for not being too scared in Trinidad and being there with me.  Even though I think I threw you out of my room after a while.  LOL.  Tamar thank you so much for checking up on me and making me smile throughout AND Mickia for messaging me daily.  You are a genuine person and I appreciate your kind words.  That song you shared with me has now become a staple with me.  I have it added to my playlist.  All the others in Trinidad sharing their concern and kind words--thank YOU.  ( I cannot call all).

For my Bajan crew--my FRIENDS, NEIGHBOURS/FAMILY, FAMILY I will not name you all individually but you all know how much I love and appreciate you.  I really do.  I feel as though I would have been nothing without your love, support, constant calls, worry and care, prescriptions being filled, willing ears and broad shoulders.  I love you all more than words can ever express.  I sometimes cry thinking about how GREAT you all have been to me.  God is good and he will bless each of you.  Yes Lynchy you a part of this too..and you know our friendship is special--thank you for always being there--ALWAYS.

To Kiesh, Germz-thanks for EVERYTHING. (Ja)


Now the reason why I chose to do this Thank you now is because I really believe we must let people know how much you appreciate them throughout any hardships.  It goes without saying sometimes but I love to let people know how much I appreciate them.  I am far from over this hurdle but writing for me is cathartic and as I go through this trying time, I will be writing when I am able, to get my feelings out there.  I have to.  It makes me feel better.

I am not ready to say what is going on but soon.  I am not ashamed of it, I just need to be ready for the questions etc.  I am not.

So with that said.  Let me just say! I have lost weight.  A lot.  It is not my primary focus actually far from.  But I thought I would just share that part. lol  I am actually trying not to lose anymore and will maintain this weight right now.

Keep up with me.  Love each other.  Take care of yourself.

KKA

No comments:

Post a Comment