Sunday, March 25, 2012

Recap!

Hey!!

Firstly I want to say HELLO!! Thanks!! to all my new readers, old readers.  I usually check my stats on blogger every other day to see if readership is still improving/increasing.  This week's stats blew my mind.  Which means more people are stumbling upon my blog and from places I have only heard about.  I am really appreciative of that.

Now last week I did set some goals.  3 things-to increase my water intake, learn to make a dress and to complete 3 bootcamp classes.  2/3 is not bad.  I could not make all 3 bootcamp classes.  Timing was off this week and I had to be sharing transportation.  It will get better this week though.  I did go to the gym however, I just did not make the bootcamp classes I wanted to.  I only did one and that was on Tuesday.  I am going to try again this week.  My water intake is back on track again.  Very pleased.  However, I did not get my dressmaking class last week.  I will make good on that promise this week-for sure.

I am going to redo my same goals this week.  No more start overs after this week though.  I will follow through with my goals but I am going to add another one to the list.  This one will be extremely HARD.  I will not eat KFC for the entire week.

Don't give me that look.  I admitted my mini weakness for KFC.  I am not going to TOUCH KFC for the entire week.  I feel the withdrawal symptoms coming on already.  So those are 4 goals for this week.

Right!!! This is going to be interesting.  Very interesting.  Let's see how I make out.  I may have to blog every day in order to keep on track.

So for all of you--keeping on making those goals!  Small changes--lead to bigger ones.

Enjoy your week!

Bless

KKA 

No comments:

Post a Comment