Monday, March 26, 2012

Self inflicted Torture....

I think the universe is playing one big joke on me this week.  I say that lightly.  Who stops consuming their comfort foods just as their monthly torture (female torture that is) begins?  Sigh well that is my story. I could kick myself.  So I have to ignore my obvious cravings and chug water.  Roll eyes.  Who wants tasteless water when your body is craving all those carbs?!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should go eat a salad and pretend it is something really sweet and awesome...hmm there is an idea.  UGH!!! I so wish I could eat something really savory/sweet right now.

Who does this to themselves?!! Only a person who enjoys self inflicted torture obviously!!  Am I some kind of saddist?  Anyways, long story short I am going to have to go to the gym from tomorrow since I was in too much pain to go tonight-Monday.

Hi Universe-It's me...Lay off the jokes already.  Thanks

KKA

No comments:

Post a Comment