Monday, August 13, 2012

Update--Friday work out....

*Waves*

You know I had finished my blog a few minutes ago and my internet went kaput-lost signal and now I have the pleasure of redoing all of this blog--sarcasm please insert.

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend and are all ready to face the week ahead.

Last week I had two small failures but guess what I made it through most of the week without even giving in to my food kryptonite.  That is a big deal for me.  I tried not to beat myself up too much over those small indiscretions but focused on trying to maintain my strength training and toning.

I can't beat myself up all the time sometimes these things happen and I just have to accept it.

My third weigh-in is tomorrow and I am not sure if I did lose any weight.  I know that some inches are melting away but I do not think it is being reflected on the scale this week.  Cross fingers and hope that it is being reflected.  I might crack and go peep at the scale but I think that it would deflate me for tomorrow's weigh-in if I weigh more today or the scale has not moved at all and I HATE when the scale does not move.

However this week my challenge to myself is to keep within the confines of my diet still and to have no failures this week.  Also since my In-Service training is over I have time to devote to ensuring that I make the gym 5 -6 days this week without an excuse.

So let's see how this mastermind of a plan goes and I will keep you posted.

Have an awesome week.

Below are some pics from my Friday workout.  I focused on arms, chest and abs.



The people in the gym usually give me awkward looks when I am snapping pictures of myself in the mirror.  Sigh now they'll really think I am weird--oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment