Crowd goes wild.
This blog will be short and sweet today.
Thanks everyone for the support thus far. I am still on food and 1 shake a day so I am still pleased that after 1 week I have recorded a loss. I am getting into the swing of things and I will continue to persevere.
Below are some pics.
Okay so yes the mirror is dirty but I did not realise until after I took the pic--sorry ya'll.
This was a level 4-5 class full cardio and ab work that almost made me cry and throw up. But I got it done and I am pretty proud of myself. Being able to complete this workout means a lot to me. My mother did it as well and she is 61 WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE??
Yes someone messaged me about it--yes I love Converse. I REALLY REALLY do. If I could wear them all day every day I would.


No comments:
Post a Comment