It has been hard getting back into shakes and disciplined eating. It has been difficult. It is taking some trial and errors--stop and start but I think I am getting back into the hang of it.
I have had to give myself some very harsh talks and I decided that I needed to put in the effort. I deserved to at least try harder than I did the first week.
Week 2 has been much better. I see that the scale has in fact moved somewhat. I am nervous about the weigh-in tomorrow Tuesday.
I know that I have lost some inches. I don't feel as sluggish anymore and I am aware that the pouch my stomach usually has--has all but gone.
I am trying.
God knows that this is not easy.
Some days you slip up and you have to reassure yourself that you will live to fight another day. That is indeed important. I know the weight will come off slower than normal since I am still on meals and 1 shake right now. But I am happy that it is slowlyyyy and I stress SLOOWWWLLLYY dropping off.
Well I am predicting that it is. Tomorrow's weigh-in is important. I am trying to think about how I will schedule my meals. I think since tomorrow is the weigh-in I will just use the shake in the morning.
Sigh....for those who do not have to worry about weight, GOOD FOR YOU. Count yourself as lucky.
For those of us who have to worry constantly about gaining weight and working twice as hard to lose the weight--you have my sympathies.
Will check back in tomorrow after weigh in.
SIGH. Cross fingers and toes that this scale does something positive for me.
For all those keeping the weight off and maintaining healthy habits!! All the BEST to you. I tip my hat for your efforts. It is pure discipline and determination that gets you where you need to be.
KKA
No comments:
Post a Comment