Friday, June 24, 2011

That Scale is EVIL....




Fridays are weigh-in days.  Before any weigh in--I pray to the weight gods that they have heard my plea and will grant me some measure of success.  This week was not too bad.  I did lose 10 pounds if you round up :D

However, as Dr. Roberts noted, your brain takes a while to catch up with your weightloss.  In all I have lost 30 1/2 pounds in 5 weeks but I'm still thinking I look the same.  This weight loss is an accomplishment I guess despite the weight gain I had 2 weeks ago and then the stagnated week (monthlies).  It has not been a bad run.  Next week once I fight this one I will continue to try to lose more weight.  However, I will be on my own a bit after next week which is my last being fully on the program.

Am I scared? A bit.  It is too early in my diet to go now.  But due to school in September I have no choice but to think of other expenses.  The full course just is not in my budget.

After next week's weigh-in I'll tell you my new program as well as my new work out program which I will be undertaking from next week.  Cross fingers that it works out.

So keep reading.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for following...6 readers and other ghost readers :) I'm not the best writer in the world but I love sharing information and hopefully helping others as I BEG for some help and guidance.  I DO NOT know everything....actually very little..and I am yet STILL learning.  So advice is WELCOMED.  If you see me getting lazy and returning to old habits--CALL ME OUT ON IT.

My Dr. said today that you have to promise yourself you can and WILL only get smaller.  So I am hoping that I can maintain this momentum and gain some encouragement.

Bless and Great Weekend

KKA


No comments:

Post a Comment