Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Good Bye Converse

I have been looking for a proper pair of cross trainers to work out in.  You know from my pictures that I rock my red converse all the time to the gym or any other physical activity.

However I realised the importance of having a proper shoe and the benefits that could come as a result.

Therefore after much contemplation and budget cuts I decided to bite the bullet and invest in a pair of proper cross trainers.

I was a bit unsure as to whether or not I would find a proper pair.

I have flat feet and my I wear a proud size 10.  Yes I do.

My hunt took me to Port of Spain where I found an excellent pair of Puma Cross Trainers (see pictures below)


Love these shoes.  They are the most comfortable sneakers I have ever worn.  I was a huge fan of puma but I never bought their workout shoes.  Also yes I have them in this colour.  Love it!!! 

So a new routine with some new gear.  Got some tights (not the see through ones) as well.  So I am ready to get my routine going.  Will take pics in the morning when I head to the gym.

Stay Bless everyone and thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment