Saturday, September 15, 2012

Rewind....

I returned to Trinidad on the 13th September 2012.  In a better frame of mind and pretty much ready for the challenges Law School WILL bring.

I miss my family and friends and my country but this is what I have to do to get where I want to go.

So here I am.

New apartment and a new me.

My plan for this time is not to focus so much on the scale but on how I am feeling (yeah right).  You all know I'm going to try to stick to not being so focused on the scale but more on my level of fitness and how I look and feel in my clothes.  I'll try but I make no promises.

My meal plan is pretty basic and it includes other foods which I normally am not allowed to eat.

For example; Subway twice a week, and sandwiches once it is not everyday and they must be filled with vegetables.

I know I am not at small as I was earlier this year but I am happier and healthier and I'd just like to maintain that.

I have not taken any pictures since I got to Trinidad.  I restarted the gym today and it feels great.  I want to get into some aerobics classes and Zumba which is at 7 45 at night.  I will take pics then.

So this is me checking in from Trinidad and Tobago.

It's good to be back because I get to finish what I started.  Sad because my family and friends and the Mister aren't with me :(.  But they understand.

Stay up with me.  I'll try to blog regularly.

KKA

No comments:

Post a Comment