Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Workout Plan

For one month I will be doing all cardio.

I will try this and include light weights.  But I will be doing strictly cardio along with lots of sculpting, stick work and ab work.

Since school begins October 1st I have some free time to concentrate on this new routine and concentrate on my diet.

I will be doing aerobic classes twice a week and strictly machines at the gym.  I will post pics below.

Workout

Treadmill-20 mins inclusive of running

Core sculpting--2 hundred side bends on each side

Elliptical Training for 20 minutes

Ab machines and Stretches-20 minutes

This is optional if I can get my hands on a jump rope I will begin jump rope

Back leg raises-4 sets of 25

Light weights for the toning of my arms

Treadmill for 10 minutes

Aerobics twice a week-high intensity training

Now this is nothing official this is just me coming up with something that works for me.  I will be switching up my routine with this workout below.

Cardio Strength workout

30 jumping jacks
5 push ups
25 high knees
7 burpees
10 crunches
7 squats
5 push ups
10 crunches
5 push ups
7 squats
30 jumping jacks
1 minute wall sit
5 push ups
25 high knees

repeat this 2-3 times

Someone posted this on Facebook from another lady's blog I use it because it really works.  Some days I will use this instead of my workout.

There we have it.  For a month this will be my focus.

Diet wise I will be continuing to cut portions.  I need to stop snacking but I think it is my monthly cravings.  I have not weighed but I think that I have lost some weight since I got here because I have to walk a whole lot more.

I'm feeling a lot healthier and balanced than I did last year.  My head isn't light anymore and I actually feel fuller when I eat my meals.  My meals are balanced and contain a bit of every food group.  However they are small portions.  My goal is to increase my water intake this week.  That has cut dramatically simply because I do not drink the water in Trinidad.  Plus since our minimart on hall has closed getting water regularly is not feasible so I have to conserve.

Will see about getting a filter on my tap soon.

So that is it for now.  I took pics of me in the gym and the view from the treadmill as I work out which overlooks Tunapuna in Trinidad and Tobago.

Enjoy!

Until next time keep up with me and stay blessed.











No comments:

Post a Comment